|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussel|
For the extension of the IAM development team, te customer is searching for extra developers.
The Identity/Access Management (IAM) System Developer ensures that end-user needs for access to the Customers systems are met in a secure, comprehensive and cost-effective manner.
The incumbent is responsible for the ongoing migration, development, deployment, and support of the Customers IAM system. The IAM System Developer identifies business needs, implements these in the IAM system, administers the IAM components and overall system, and resolves complex system problems.
The IAM System Developer performs technical analysis, design, installation, maintenance and modification of the Customers IAM platform. This is a hands-on technical position.
1. Ensures that the Customers needs for IAM are met in a comprehensive and consistent manner by analyzing business processes and integrating application requirements with the technical capabilities of the IAM-related products.
2. Identifies gaps in the current IAM setup and process infrastructure; investigates options and makes recommendations.
3. Plans, installs, configures and optimizes the operation of IAM components including the tracking of new releases available from vendors, patches, etc.
4. Writes code to integrate IAM components (e.g. drivers, connectors, scripts, programs); tests it for both functional and robustness and moves it into production.
5. Produces and updates system documentation to record the IAM environment, including documentation of configuration settings, operating and recovery procedures and data structures.
6. Troubleshoots IAM system/component failures as they occur and provides solutions.
7. Functions as the primary liaison to IAM system vendor.
8. Guides the formation of IAM policies that balance the need for seamless access with the requirement of enterprise security.
9. Works with server and network administrators to ensure that end-to-end system integrity and security are maintained for the IAM system.
The incumbent has experience in Identity and Access Management, including hands-on experience with an Identity Management system. Broad and deep experience with computing, network and system software environments.
• Knowledge on mutual SSL
• ForgeRock OpenAM
• ForgeRock OpenDJ
• ForgeRock OpenIDM
• ForgeRock OpenIG
Skills that will be considered:
• Oracle Identity Manager
• ISAM 9
• Ping Identity Manager