This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
Our client is looking, for their Business Activity Monitoring team, for two analyst/developer profiles having 3-5 years of experience, a good knowledge on Software AG WebMethods product suite and Java development, and experience in BPM Testing, end-to-end Testing (broader scope then unit testing).
As Analyst/Developer, you will be integrated in a development team to perform the analysis, design, development and testing of our business monitoring of internal processes. In a first instance, you will mainly focus on testing and later on be gradually involved on analysis and development also.
We follow scrum methodology for this kind of development.
You will receive requirements from a product owner and you will translate them into solutions. You will analyse the needed data, identify data source, use existing framework to integrate with source of data, and potentially implement new adapters. You will design and implement flow of events and trigger states change on business process view. You will understand the data flow, identify how the correlation can be made between multiple events. You will implement µService on top to access the data used by UI or external services. You will test the solution E2E using internal testing tools.
You will focus data integration, data mapping, connectors, data aggregation, µServices to provide data, export, extract of data, testing E2E.
You will be assisted in your work by and experienced analyst and system engineer.
Degree & Experience
- 3-5 years experience
- 1-2 years testing experience
Mandatory Technical skills:
• Good analysis skills
• Good knowledge on WebMethods products and development tool
o Integration Server
o Universal messaging
• Good experience on Java Development
• Some experience on Testing (end-to-end testing, BPM testing)
• Experience on SpringBoot, Sprint
• Good experience in Elasticsearch & Kibana
• Good experience in Couchbase, no sql database
• Experience on XML, XSD, WSDL, JSON, SWAGGER
• Experience on integration techniques SOAP, JMS, REST
• Basic knowledge of Unix
Nice to have:
• Some knowledge in UI development (AngularJS or React, Web design)
• Experience on GraphQL
• Some experience on Data Base development (SQL, PL SQL, stored procedure, DB schema)
• Team player
• Experience to work with scrum methodology
• Good communication skills