|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussel|
For our customer we’re looking for a talented Network Engineer
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
- As a network engineer you'll have responsibility for setting up, developing and maintaining our backbone network as well as customer’s network.
- You will be responsible for providing support to level 1 support team and troubleshoot any problems that arise.
- You may also be involved in designing new networks/services together with the network architect.
- You will ensure the integrity of high availability network infrastructure to provide maximum performance to our customers which are Municipalities, administrations, hospitals and Police.
- You will show technical understanding as well as empathy on customers issues.-
- You will complete all information’s related to the issue and/or configuration in the knowledge Database/documentations.
- You'll work as technical support (level 2) on the customer network and services to his customers, and will know at least one of those environments:
Cisco routing and switching
Cisco Wireless (controller 5520, CMX)
Cisco MPLS: ASR, ISR
Fortinet: Fortigate, Fortianalyzer, Fortiweb…
HPe products (switches HP Aruba 3810, 5900 )
Cisco CUCM for the videoconferencing part.
Knowledge of Video over IP is an asset (VMS Genetec).
- The work environment bid a huge diversity of technology exposure on applications, network, voice and video products.
- This position assures to the person a learning curve in a lot of different technologies.
- After the outsourcing period, there are evolution opportunities as product specialist and being involved in the services design and/or projects delivery
- Autonomous worker with team spirit (essential)
- Eager to learn.
- Technical aptitude to assimilate new learning quickly (essential)
- Enjoys sharing knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (essential)
- Flexible: very able to adapt to a changing environment (essential)
- Out-of-the-box thinker (essential)
- Able to take initiative and drive change (essential)
- Performs well under pressure and in disruptive environments where priorities can change in response to customer demand
- Capacity and passion to help customers. Good customer engagement
- Manages customer expectations and always aims to leave the customers feeling valued and overall positive
- Team player (essential)
Tech Skills :
- High "core" networking skills (routing, switching, MPLS)
- Good knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Unified communication/VOIP, Call Center, Routing, Switching (essential), firewalling
- Knowledge of network Architecture (advantageous)
- Fluent French and English speaker (essential), knowledge of Dutch