|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
For our customer in the telecom sector, we are looking for an experienced Project Architect IT in order to reinforce the actual team of Project Architects.
- we aren't looking for a general Enterprise Architect but more a hands on E2E project Architect. An architect able to design (and not high level) the end-to-end architecture covering multiple domains such as CRM sales, provisioning, billing, repair, service assurance, ...
- knowledge that has a strong asset the current team: mobile IT, provisioning, service assurance.
What we don't want:
- architect with a specific expertise in only one domain. It must be end-to-end.
- enterprise architect who designs at high level, stay at the level of data modelling, conceptions, ... It's not concrete enough
- IT architect. in general it's focused on the network which is not what we need at all.
- application architect. It's too limited.
What is possible:
- someone who is enterprise architect since max 2 years but with a strong background as end-to-end architect and willing to go back in more concrete content.
- someone with a background senior BA/FA and a first experience as end-to-end architect.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Understand, Analyse and challenge the business needs.
• Elaborate the end to end Solution Architecture in close collaboration with the IT delivery teams taking into account business (functional) and operational (non-functional) requirements.
• Collect & evaluate the estimates in close collaboration with the delivery domains
• Support the solution development, testing and implementation.
• Do the first evaluation of the business request and determine a high level solution & costs (Intake process)
• Understand the business needs to be able to help the requestor to formulate his requirements.
• Assist when necessary other project architects and share your experience with them in specific sessions.
• Support the test managers to define the testing strategy & scenarios
• Participate to roadmap elaboration in collaboration with enterprise and domains architects
• Engineer in Telecommunications / IT or equivalent by experience
• Be acquainted with the application architecture in the BSS/OSS
• 5-10 years of experience in IT, including min 3 years as architect (IT architect, business architect, entreprise architect)
• Background as Senior Functional Analyst is also good
• Strong analytical skills
• Open minded and creative
• Result oriented
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Able to negotiate in order to resolve conflicts and drive to decisions
• English is required. It's a MUST.
• Very good written and verbal knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus