|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussel|
For our customer in the telecom sector, we are looking for a (junior) communication manager who can do some webdesign, send out (general) communications and translate technical documents.
Someone who is tech-savvy, trilingual, a good communicator, writer and knows his way around Microsoft.
General role description:
Responsible for content and delivery of all communication and publications for the Physical Layer engineering domain.
- Checking completeness of briefings sent to you about content & page edition
- Creating and updating web pages/sharepoints based on those content briefings
- Reworking of content documents and translations (FR/NL/ENG)
- Updating communication channels (sharepoint, WAP, video channels...)
- Following graphical Web Guidelines in the execution of your content jobs
- Controlling quality before publishing communication
- Communicating to coordinators and internal clients on job related matters and planning matters
Degree & Experience:
- Bachelor in communication and office automation, or equal in experience
- Office automation and communication savvy
- Microsoft office tools, video editing, Flowsparks
- Team spirit
- Stress resistant
- Dutch, French and English