This job offer is closed
Anankei is looking for an experienced Product Owner.
You will support a transformation organisation whose main mission is to define strategy, coordinate and ensure the delivery of transversal transformation initiatives, aiming to develop the business and bring operational efficiency.
A program aiming to industrialize the documentary product business (Letter of credits and Documentary collections) has been launched where we are looking for a product owner for the design and implementation of new tools with the key stakeholders (Business, Ops & IT teams).
The role includes a review of the global customer journey of the documentary products, including the level of services proposed to the clients to reach a better industrialization level while respecting client needs.
- Build the product’s big picture including its roadmap and translate this picture towards the development team
- Clarify the need and draft the product’s key functional specifications according to the agile methodology
- Iteration planning and priorities definition to ensure the proper content delivery
- Defines the priorities and monitor the Product Backlog, thus he continuously prioritizes the key business needs
- Make sure that the different stakeholders become and stay aligned on the product to be delivered
Project follow-up and support:
- Initiate a priority management approach, ensure the product consistency and quality
- Actively participate into Scrum ceremonies (agile retrospectives, demo, test labs…)
- You are the decision maker or have the authority to arbitrate on delivered functionalities
- You conduct Sprints Backlog live adjustments and follow-up
For this position, you will have to travel to Paris 1day/week
We are looking for:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in French and English
- Willingness to travel
- Agile Methodology
- Customer Journey
- Budget Management
- Project Management
- Knowledge of the Corporate Banking/Trade Business