|Voor deze job kan u niet meer solliciteren|
|Soort functie:||Vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Brussels|
For our client located in Brussels we are looking for an experienced test engineer to reinforce their team!
You'll set-up, maintain and execute manual and automated test scenarios and test cases in an agile environment.
Your main activities and responsibilities?
• Create & maintain manual and automated test cases & test scenarios
- Based on new & changed functionality
- To validate the non-functional requirements
• Specifically define and execute integration and system tests including the definition & selection of test data
• Define, maintain and execute manual and automated regression tests in an end-to-end approach
• Report & follow-up of defects in the company defect tracking tool
• Execute tests in cooperation with other test engineers / analysts, and the functional & technical teams
• Execute the necessary tests based on the associated risk
• Maintain an up-to-date test set (scenario’s, cases, environments, data, …)
• Work with the functional & technical teams to develop new test cases
• Sufficient knowledge of French, Dutch and English is required
• A few years of experience in various test roles or life insurance industry is required
• Notions of Solife (Vermeg) is a major plus
• ISTQB certified (or similar) is an asset
• Experience (usage of) with test automation and test automation frameworks (e.g., Cucumber, Fitnesse, Slim, TOSCA, ranorex, HPE, TestPlant, Selenium, …) is considered an asset
• Experience with security testing is a plus