|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Schaerbeek|
For our customer in the telecom sector, we are looking for a Methods and Procedures Specialist.
Your main task?
This is to develop processes, design and other guidelines and deliver clear and concise methods & procedures + training materials.
- Developing processes, design guidelines, installation instructions, repair procedures, network documentation guidelines etc..
- Supporting the design process by matching the design & engineering rules with the real cases
- Supporting the construction process (internal and external), participate in technology trials and give training to the design and construction partners
- Perform field audits to ensure the methods & processes, design -and quality guidelines are followed
- Responsible for projects with a limited operational and budgetary impact or is deputy of a senior manager
Degree & Experience
- Technical Degree or Bachelor in Engineering (or any other technical direction)
- Network design skills & knowledge (familiar with Design environments: GIS systems, CAD packages)
- Good knowledge of data analytics, able to analyse discrepancies in data sets, design queries to analyse completeness of network designs
- Very good technical writing skills
- is capable to persuade
- you can deal with pushback
- Good coordination, planning & organizational skills
- Excellent communicator who is result and customer oriented
- Team player able to work autonomous
- Quality oriented with good reporting skills
- Dutch with good notions of French
- French with good notions of Dutch