This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussel|
Are you always prepared for the worst case scenario?
Do you have experience in Business Continuity or Operational Resilience?
As the Security Operational Support:
- You will complete the operational resilience framework, all organisational and regulatory provisions that guide to the implementation of Operational Resilience policy in accordance with the client's requirements.
- You will maintain the documented processes, activities and operational guides around which the operational resilience and business continuity policy is structured.
- You will support and challenge the business in performing the Business Impact analysis and developing Business Continuity plan.
- You will organize regular business continuity exercises in collaboration with the business in order to validate the business continuity solutions in place.
- You contribute to the definition of controls and measure the efficiency of these controls for Operational Resilience.
- Minimal 2 to 5 years of professional experience in the field of Operational Resilience or Business Continuity.
- Experience in the development of control frameworks.
- Strong in stakeholder management and able to translate complex concepts and ideas into common language.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch/French/English is a must.