This job offer is closed
Our client is preparing the UAT tests in a large SAP rollout for its insurance value chain. We are in this context looking for a Test Manager to run our internal test factory.( +-20 testers, 2 test administrators.) during UAT.
Your tasks :
- Plan, manage, and follow-up execution of the tasks related to the creation of test cases, test scripts, and test data.
- Manage the Test Factory in the execution of testing on both frontend and backend systems. Coordinate other team participants to plan test activities and milestones.
- Design, document and implement procedures for testing within the SAP for insurance project.
- Assist in creating project resource estimates.
- Assist in the Quality Management process by extracting meaningful test metrics for Requirements coverage, Test Execution and Defect Analysis. You will be supported by our test administrators.
- Develop systems integration and test plans to conduct systems and sub-systems integration tasks and environmental tests
- Determine verification methods, develop test documentation, lead pre-test reviews, and collaborate during test planning and execution with different test teams
- Work closely with the Business Analysts, Project managers and stakeholders to understand product specifications and to create corresponding test strategies.
- Supervise the evaluation of existing test artifacts and support designing test cases/scripts for new releases with little minimal supervision.
- Recommend and assists in corrective actions taken at all stages of product life.
Your Skills & Qualifications :
- Senior extravert profile
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Must have experience working in SAP projects
- Experience in Insurance is an asset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills required to partner with product development teams, system architects, and stakeholders across the business
- Experience with testautomation (tosca) is a pluspoint.
- Dutch or French