|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
For our customer we’re looking for a talented Project Manager.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
We are seeking a delivery-focused Senior Project Manager to join the Digital Solutions Platform team
The primary responsibility of the Project Manager is to lead Squad(s) to the successful delivery of his/her project objectives, ensuring the project is implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements.
You will coordinate and prioritize project tasks, manage timelines, maintain project plans and communicating status to stakeholders.
Your tasks :
- Assess/evaluate and implement requirements against scope of project, manage project plan and schedule.
- Organize and eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Work in multi-stakeholder environment
- Managing stakeholder expectations and ensuring stakeholder satisfaction through follow-up, stakeholder responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders, work streams and the related tasks simultaneously.
- Risk management : responsible for detecting potential issues and implementing solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact budget or business operations
Your background and experience :
- 5+ years related experience in Project Management
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization
- Microsoft Suite and other PM tools experience must-have
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and consultative skills a must
- Experienced in Agile Project Management methodologies and techniques
- Passionate about good Project Management practices and willing to share your experience
- Experience with development of Mobile/Web applications are a must
Your language skills :
- English + Dutch or French, English is the main language of communication