|Voor deze job kan u niet meer solliciteren|
|Soort functie:||Vaste medewerker||Locatie:||regio Mechelen|
Purpose of the Position
To ensure the implementation of a standardized ERP solution (incl. master data management, business process alignment and change management) throughout the assigned Division.
- Define generic implementation process for ERP projects;
- Define blue print of ERP solution in close collaboration with the Process Excellence team;
- Coach and manage ERP Project Managers;
- Manage ERP Projects within the different entities of the assigned Division;
- Translate the functional requirements into deliverables, a concrete solution and planning for the implementation of the ERP solution ;
- Manage project delivery and steer cross functional teams towards deliverables;
- Manage dependencies within the ERP Projects and with other initiatives;
- Risk Management to reduce or mitigate risks regarding ERP implementation projects;
- Lead the project team to define different scenarios and solutions, taking into account multiple constraints and opinions/visions;
- Stakeholder management (including change & conflict management, expectation management and alignment up to Leadership Team level);
- Conduct a continuous assessment of current ERP best practices and systems and identify areas for improvement;
- In close collaboration with the local ICT departments develop and implement business continuity plans;
- Manage the ICT implementation budget and communicate this with the appropriate parties;
- Drive talent excellence by attracting, motivating, aligning, developing, and retaining the talent required for industry leading ERP solutions;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks
Function / Market & Industry Knowledge / Business Acumen
- Experience in the food or in logistics and warehousing industry is an asset.
- Solid experience in warehousing, more particularly in end-to-end process integration in areas such as supply chain management
Skills & Competencies
- Achieving customer excellence : makes customer service a core value in the team.
- Delivering results and ensuring operational excellence : translates strategy into operational plans; uses and deploys resources efficiently; ensures results are delivered; increases operational efficiencies; sets and monitors high standards of quality.
- Managing across boundaries : builds and uses networks; encourages collaboration across borders, divisions, clusters, countries and departments; is open to outside input; shares knowledge and expertise with others; communicates effectively; influences and negotiates.
- Driving innovation and managing change : deals with ambiguity; promotes creativity and innovation; devises effective change management processes.
- Leading & developing people : hires and retains talent; provides direction; monitors and recognizes performance; informs direct reports; recognizes and develops talent; advises, coaches and mentors others; delegates and empowers; motivates others.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated success simultaneously directing multiple projects in multiple locations.
- Must possess team, organizational effectiveness skills, and strong financial/strategic acumen.
- Capacity to listen and accept the views of others without abandoning own position.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving ICT landscape and keep pace with latest thinking and new security technologies.
- Can make well informed and timely decisions.
Educational Background/Working Experience
- Master degree in computer science or equivalent through experience.
- Minimum 10 years of proven ERP project management and implementation expertise (incl. waterfall and agile delivery method) in a leading role in an international, matrix environment with involvement in large transformation and data management projects.
- Proven track record in driving large-scale change programs.
- English fluently and knowledge of 2 other European languages.
- Proficiency with Microsoft-Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel) is a requirement.
- Proficiency with project management tools (Jira, ServiceNow, Trello, …).
- In depth knowledge of ERP solutions for logistics, supply chain, warehousing, transport and retail. (Infor, JD Edwards, SAP)