|Voor deze job kan u niet meer solliciteren|
|Soort functie:||Vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Brussel|
The function of Security Risk Officer is all about avoiding threats and mitigating the effects of those which are essentially unavoidable. The Security Risk Officer assesses and identifies any potential risks that could hinder the reputation, safety, financial prosperity, security or existence of our client. Once potential risks are identified, the risk officer implements processes and procedures to ensure the company is prepared to deal with the potential risks.
As a Security Risk officer, you will be helping stakeholders to formalize and follow-up their risks. You will do this by providing guidance to define impact and likelihood, assist the risk-owner to create a realistic and to the point mitigation plan with clear due dates and off course make sure those due dates are being respected.
You will be managing the risk register; updating info, follow-up, documentation, evidences, entries and closures. You will also need to have the ability to build relationships with your stakeholders, produce risk reports and metrics based on your findings, attend meetings and present your proposals to senior members of staff. You will support the Security Risk Manager to manage risk properly.
Responsibility: Risk Management
- Managing the risk register; updating info, follow-up, documentation, evidences, entries and closures
- Assisting in performing company-wide risk assessments, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business.
- Assisting risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organization such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating the organization’s previous handling of risks;
- Creating and follow-up the risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences, to support the risk manager;
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization
- Contributing to the definition and maintenance of the necessary tools for risk management.
- Participating in drafting, consolidating and following-up the mitigation action plans with the risk owners
- expert analytical skills and a good eye for detail;
- have a good IT knowledge and technical acumen pertaining to Cyber security domains
- planning and organisation skills;
- numerical skills and the ability to evaluate costs;
- problem-solving and decision-making abilities;
- outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, professional and diplomatic attitude;
- negotiation skills and the ability to influence people;
- commercial awareness;
- the ability to understand broad business issues.
- You will report to the Risk Manager who resides within the Security and Data privacy team.
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience in risk management, ideally within the payment or transaction banking environment. Familiar with internal and external audit practices.
- You have excellent English + very good Dutch or French.
- You finished a higher education in IT or economics or equal through experience
- You do not need a work permit to work in Belgium.