|Voor deze job kan u niet meer solliciteren|
|Soort functie:||Freelancer en vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Diegem|
For an international company we are looking for a Network & Security Engineer.
In addition to the daily management of the network infrastructure, you will have to manage and support a number of projects.
Via clear communicative way you will have to provide flawless support in network configuration.
You will have to troubleshoot related problems with a strong focus on Service delivery and SLA management.
Specific Technical Requirements & advanced working knowledge of:
- F5 BigIP
- Expertise on core appliance functionality (e.g. system setup/management, LTM) is a must
- Expertise on ASM is highly wanted
- Checkpoint NGFW
- Expertise on managing the appliances (network wise, and firewall wise), SmartConsole and SmartEvent is a must
- Expertise on version >= R80 is highly wanted, >= R77 is sufficient
- Networking protocols (OSPF, …) and standards
- Thorough working knowledge of networking protocols (OSPF, …) and standards
Anything else touching (network) security (other technologies, brands, …) is a plus
Service/soft skill requirmenents:
- Comfortable working in a 24/7 99.99% uptime context
- Will be put on-call (e.g. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off call)
- Stress resistance
- Good communications skills (dare to express his optinion with the aim to improve the delivery)
- Handle thorough in his actions, …)
- Handson and thinks along with the team business
- Languages: Dutch-Eng, speaking French is a plus