|Voor deze job kan u niet meer solliciteren|
|Soort functie:||Vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Schaarbeek|
|Duur:||12 maanden +||Referentie:||201807035|
For one of our customers region Brussels we're looking for a Medior System Engineer.
Your day-to-day tasks will be:
• He/she will monitor/watch the server environment
• He/she will be the single point of contact for the server team (contact between the other operational teams , business and external support partners)
• He/she will install the Windows servers (virtual and physical)
• He/she will follow up the incidents/change requests via different ticketing systems
• He/she will do the hardware interventions on the servers (install, move, change)
Understanding + proven experience of following domains is a must:
• Windows 2012R2
• Windows 2016
• Basic networking concepts
• Helpdesk role: customer focused attitude
• Server hardware installations
Understanding and experience of following domains- products is a PLUS
• Active Directory
• MS Exchange 2013-2016
• MS SCCM - SCOM
• Heat (ticket) system
• VMWare ESX 6.0 or higher
• Veritas Netbackup
• HP DL380 server (physical installations)
Other Important Skills
• Must be 3 lingual (Dutch /French/ English). French or Dutch should be native. Speaking and understanding German is a plus.
• Must be a team player.
• Must have planning ,organizational and communication skills (working with strict deadlines – must be able to cope with stress).
• Must be able to troubleshoot less complex technical problems.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Customer minded.
• Hardware minded.
• Security minded.
• Able to learn new products-environments quickly.
• Must have a Driver license + car + mobile phone.
• Must be accountable and is NOT a 9 to 5 worker.
Workplace + working hours
• Workplace will be mainly Schaarbeek, but interventions have to be done in our datacenters in Brussels (center) + Antwerp.
• Working hours:
• Shift 1: Monday till Friday from 06h30-15h•
• Shift 2: Monday till Friday from 09h30-18h (this job opening is mainly for shift 2).