|Voor deze job kan u niet meer solliciteren|
|Soort functie:||Freelancer en vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Brussel|
|Duur:||6 maanden +||Referentie:||201807044|
Function: Data Analyst / Data Engineer– Business Intelligence department
• You will be part of the “Marketing Analytics and segmentation” team within the Business Intelligence department
that is responsible for predictive modelling, customer segmentation, price plan simulations, …,. The datawarehouse data are the basis for all this.
• As Data Analyst / Data Engineer within this team, you will support the BI analyst team members by completing and structuring the data they need.
• You make sure new data that are needed by the BI analysts become available in DWH. You launch and follow up on these requests towards the
IT department, you help to clarify the requirements, …
• Once these ‘bruto” data are available in DWH, you are responsible to structure them (into business datamarts) so that they become “easy to use”
by the BI analysts that are making advanced analytics, predictive models, …
• You put in place automatic frameworks so that new data can be easily added into the model factory, so that model results can be easily monitored etc.
• You have regular contacts with the IT DWH team, the data governance team and other BI teams to stay in touch of the latest evolutions of the DWH
developments within the company.
• Strong knowledge of SQL (Teradata /Oracle) - to be used in a business intelligence context
• Strong knowledge of database mgnt & datawarehouse
• Knowledge of Big Data tools (Hadoop, Hive, Python, Spark, ..) is a plus but not the key focus
• Knowledge of Linux / Windows server (connection, folder creation, software installation, …), creation of ODBC connections, work in client-server environment,
IT infrastructure (support groups, admin rights, …)
• Analytical skills - familiar with relational databases – you will not develop predictive models yourself but you have an interest in the domain
• Dynamic, entrepreneurial, self-starter, stress resistant, pro-active, constructive mind-set and fast learner profile.
• Strong communication skills & result oriented
• Dutch and/or French and English
• Bachelor or Master degree (or equivalent in experience) in IT, quantitative analytics, economics, marketing, …)
• Some years of experience in an analytical business environment is a plus