|This job offer is closed|
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Gent|
|Duration:||12 maanden +||Reference:||201807050|
The “Fiber P2P Project Leader” will take the operational lead for the roll-out of the P2P projects.
The main responsibility of this project leader will be the set-up of an effective project organisation and project planning.
This organisation must assure that customers can be connected to the fiber network within the pre-defined schedule and budget.
He/she will do so in close cooperation with his/her colleagues of other departments.
- The Fiber P2P team is responsible to deliver following types of VHR connections (FO or Microwave), for both Realisations and Modifications :
* Explore / BLES
- Potential customers/Programs
* EBU & CWS (incl Customer Projects)
* Building Outphasing
* MAN (Sarah & Proxicell)
- The responsibility will cover all line-types:
* LL Only
* Intro (S&L)
- The deployment consists of different stages:
* Site survey / Engineering
* Design / Authorisations / Construction works
* Installation of the equipment
* “à disp” line
- Set up an effective project organisation within his assigned area with clear roles & responsibilities.
- Establish a planning baseline (for both the architecture and the construction).
- Analyse and mitigate both internal and external risks to maintain the project baseline.
- Plan & lead local meetings with all involved stakeholders to assure a close follow-up of the planning, trigger all necessary actions to realise the defined KPI’s.
This also includes communication to external partners and internal area teams, the National Program Manager and the local area manager.
- Assure the data quality in the tools for project follow-up and network documentation.
- Assure timely execution of required core network activities.
- Represent the Fiber PtP Deployment department (provide feed-back regarding planning, design and status) in local cross-departmental teams (SQUAD/REGS) with sales, Marketing, Customer operations.
- Actively participate in initiatives for definition/updates of design rules, processes, work instructions, reporting, lessons learned…
- Good knowledge of telecommunication networks and eager to expand this knowledge
- Project management experience is a must (workload estimations/operational planning/budget management)
- Team player with a lot of energy and team coordination skills
- Good analytical insight
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Good knowledge of the Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- good communication/presentation skills
- Bilingual Dutch/French with good knowledge of English
- In possession of a master degree (engineer) or equal in experience