|Soort functie:||Freelancer en vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Vorst|
As Cloud Support Engineer, you are responsible for monitoring, troobleshooting and maintaining IT infrastructure in close collaboration with your team.
You manage and monitor the systems and infrastructure. You install, configure, test and maintain operating systems and software. You deliver high level support to technical teams and end-customers (users and resellers) on site or remotely. You are in contact on regular basis with customers and support them providing suitable solutions.
You develop and integrate new applications for customers, being aware of native and customer-based solutions specific to their environment. You participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
We are looking for excellent Support Engineers who are autonomous, self-learners and curious about newest technologies.
- Relevant experience as Support engineer or Support in 2nd or 3rd line
- Skills in installing, configuring and troubleshooting
- Good knowledge and experience in Linux and Windows environment
- Able to handle various technical issues without stress
- Strong motivation and customer oriented (users, resellers and technical people)
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Excellent career opportunities
You have the liberty of managing your own agenda. The right candidate will join a motivated team of technical people who will challenge you to develop and grow even more in your technical skills by exchanging their experiences and involve you in their specific issues.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Please apply and send us your updated resume.