|This job offer is closed|
Tasks to tackle
* Preventive maintenance of all the Live User Test platforms & services (LUT) and Production platforms & services that are directly managed by the Intelligent Network (IN) team: Huawei OCS, Huawei NGIN, LMPG (Micropayment Gateway, internal development).
* Maintenance of OCS & NGIN and test environments: main tasks are the clean-up of logs, files, databases, make sure that clean-up scripts are running fine, built new clean-up scripts.
* Further automation of these preventive maintenance tasks.
* Follow-up of the error reports resulting from preventive maintenance tasks towards the suppliers (Huawei & Artilium).
* Participate in On Call 24/7 team shift rotation.
* Provide expert knowledge to solve complex problems.
Details O&M tasks:
* Daily follow-up of the alarms and events created by respective platforms & services.
* Creation of error reports towards our suppliers in case of issues resulting from the preventive maintenance tasks.
* Make proposals for new or improved preventive maintenance tasks based on incidents that occurred and implement these proposals after approval.
* Make proposals to further automate the existing preventive maintenance tasks and implement these proposals after approval
* Assist the IN team and other teams further down the network in case of complex IN related network problems or major failures.
Good knowledge of the platforms supplied by Huawei
o Huawei OCS/NGIN product knowledge: (order of importance top to bottom)
* Offline MDS (meaning the CDR processing Huawei mediation, not the Huawei OCG)
* ISUP and SIP optional
* Unix – Linux scripting
* SQL scripting
* Protocol tracing (nr7 and IP) and interpretation & analysis of these traces.
* Make Huawei itraces
* Make Huawei etraces