|Soort functie:||Freelancer en vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Heverlee|
For one of our customers in Heverlee, we are looking for an "Allround IT specialist".
You’ll be the point of contact for all IT related questions, both for infrastructure as for enterprise applications.
You will become part of a strong, fast growing company where you will be responsible for managing the IT infrastructure across several sites of the company.
You need to manage a server park that consists both of physical servers located in Leuven as of cloud servers. Half of the users are Windows users, the other half Linux. Most of the servers are Linux.
The IT infrastructure is crucial for our activities worldwide, this means that you will have a big responsability.
You’ll be the first line of support for IT related issues.
You’ll help install, configure and deploy systems in a manner that maximizes security, ease of maintenance and performance.
You’ll be responsible for the roll-out and integration of enterprise applications, such as ERP, Wiki and issue management.
- You have a technical background
- A first experience is required.
- Your technical skills include Windows system administration Win7, Win10, Linux basics, Networking basics and Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Win 2012 R2, Linux advanced, Bash / Python, Puppet, Samba and/or Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira, Stash) are an asset.
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget.
- You communicate well and you are able to work in team as well as autonomously.
- You can deal with great responsibilities.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral).
- If necessary, you will go to the other sites where your support is needed (Roeselare, the Netherlands, ...).