|Voor deze job kan u niet meer solliciteren|
|Soort functie:||Vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Brussel|
Security issues concern all of us! Our client considers the security of its infrastructure, systems and client data as a top priority! Will you take up the challenge?
Within this department, you will have the privilege to cover all the aspects of IT Security such as anti-virus system, mail filtering, vulnerability scan, IAM, network, systems, …
- provide solutions, support and optimize the existing security infrastructure,
- have an up-to-date vision regarding IT Security,
- manage identity and access management,
- develop and follow up the security policies and procedures,
- analyse and respond to vulnerability inquiries and vulnerability reports,
- manage security incident response management,
- contribute to the development of the vision for the information security programme.
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT and you have minimum 2+ years relevant experience in a professional environment.
- You have a strong understanding of information security principles.
- You have a good knowledge of the current security tools available.
- If you don’t have experience in the security sector, you have preferably an infrastructure engineering background.
- You are discreet and flexible.
- A high level of integrity is one of your assets.
- You are a team player, but also able to work independently.
- You speak French and Dutch.
Our client offers:
- An attractive salary package adapted to your experience and results.
- Interesting extra-legal advantages such as an hospital and group insurance, meal vouchers and eco-cheques, …
- An open and flat organisation structure in which you can work flexible and autonomously.
- A professional and stimulating environment in which your ideas are always welcome.