|Soort functie:||Freelancer en vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Diest (but client visits all over Belgium)|
Would you like to develop your talents, feel passionate about your work, and experience our clients growth?
Our client is currently looking for a motivated: Project Manager
• Acting as ICT single point of contact for the Sales Team and Customer Service Managers.
• Working closely with Solution Architect, Domain Architects to ensure proper definition of requirements, deliverables, timeline, assumptions, risks and scope.
• Gathering Customer High-and Detailed Level Requirements (HLR, DLR).
• Defining Customer High-and Detailed Level Solutions (HLS, DLS).
• Monitoring the correct implementation of Customer Solutions.
• Managing the entire lifecycle of Customer and/or speos internal projects according agreed delivery methodology.
TASKS PRESALES – CONSULTANCY – SOLUTION OFFERING – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
• Advising Accountmanager, Solution Advisors (PreSales) on time, effort, assumptions and risks & opportunities.
• Advising Customer on optimal integration with speos services, standards.
• Collecting Customer High-Level Requirements (HLR).
• Collecting internal requirements associated with the proposed Customer Solution.
• Defining High-Level Solution (HLS) compatible with Operational (Production) & ICT capabilities; in case there is no 100% match with speos standards, define in consensus with Domain Architect (DA) and Business Analyst (BA) a possible solution.
• Running High-Level estimation workshops.
• Documenting HLS with a clear scope definition, estimated project effort, duration
PROJECT PHASE – CLIENT PROJECTS – SOLUTION DESIGN – MONITOR IMPLEMENTATION
• Defining the Project Structure, Roles & Responsibilities.
• Establishing, Monitoring, Securing and controlling project scope, budget, quality and timeline.
• Managing all phases of the Project Delivery (From Design to Implementation, Closure).
• Managing global Project schedule, Milestones and Interdependencies (e.g. with other internal development teams but not only)
• Reporting Project Status in a pro-active, frequent and accurate manner. (Dashboard)
• Managing expectations & escalations of Clients, Stakeholders, Sponsors, Steerco, 3rd Parties.
• Producing “Project Closure Report” and actively participating in the continuous improvement of the project delivery methodology
• Collecting Customer Detailed Requirements (DLR)
• Defining Detailed Solution (DLS) and review with the appropriate internal stakeholders.
• Manage identified differences between HLR vs. DLR: estimates, scope; advice Key
• Account Manager and management in case of variations with impacts.
• Detect, monitor and control scope changes during projects
• Advising on improvements and learnings (“even better if”) during Project Closure Workshops.
• Manage all required deliverables (creation, timing and signing) during project according to project methodology: action log, risk log, project plan, test plan, test cases, sign-off, test samples etc…
SERVICE PHASE – CLIENT SOLUTION CHANGE MANAGEMENT – SUPPORT – DOCUMENTATION
• Reduce effort & time for defining and supporting Customer Solutions by actively participating in the continuous improvement of the speos Standard Product Documentation Library (DLS template)
• Detect, create and implement change requests
• Actively participate in the Customer Quarterly Business Reviews.
Of course, there are several aspects that are mandatory to fit the profile that we have prioritized. Let’s see if you can check of the following items:
• Ability to synthesize, communicate & present to executive level
• Cross-domain, cross-functional and cross-industry expertise specific to the speos business.
• Quality, solution, customer, cost oriented.
• Experience with Project Scheduling tools.
• Being certified in Prince2 or PMI is considered as extra asset
• Solution, Customer & Cost Oriented Communication
• Minimum 3 years experience with Project Delivery responsibilities.
• Languages NL-FR-EN
• Whenever possible, propose improvements in performance in the environment and in company security: investment, process modification,
• Primary Point of contact during the complete Project Delivery phase.
• Key Account Manager (KAM), Service Managers (SEMA), Solution Architects (SA), ICT Solution Delivery Engineers, ICT Development Team Leads, Process Manager, Customer Service Manager.