|Soort functie:||Freelancer en vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Oostende|
We are currently looking for a motivated:
End User Service Desk
As part of the team who provides managed services for a governmental organisation you will be part of the operational continuity team. As part of this team you will help in daily incident management as an end user service desk.
- Be it due to your knowledge, enthusiasm, customer centricity and passion for learning you are able to constantly increase the customer service. You are part of a young dynamic teams giving “best-in-class” customer service.
- You will provide second line support after an intensive training for both the O365 (Sharepoint, OneDrive, Skype for Business, …) and office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Mail) suite to our business customers.
- You are able to provide an optimal customer experience: you try to find a solution for the client or make sure the correct person is transferred within the team. This means you can broaden your experience and get to know different domains as you go. You are in constant contact with the customer, by e-mail or phone.
- You provide support in Oostende from 8 – 5PM, Monday to Friday.
What do we expect from you?
Of course, there are several aspects that are mandatory to fit the profile that we have prioritized. Let’s see if you can check of the following items:
- You will take part in an intensive training the first months getting you familiar with the O365 (Sharepoint, OneDrive, Skype for Business, …) , office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Mail) and camera surveillance systems (ANPR).
- You have the ability to grow personally and professionaly and have a healthy mix of team work, contact with end user and individual work tasks.
- Eagerness to learn, customer-centricity and stress resistance is key.
- You know what TCP/IP, ping, pop3, imap4, mapi, … is.
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, DNS is a plus.
Dutch (Native or bilingual proficienty both in speaking, writing and reading).
English and French (Professional working proficiency both in speaking, writing and reading).