|Soort functie:||Vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Diest|
As part of the helpdesk service team you will provide support for different KMO’s as well as the internal helpdesk. The daily maintenance of our infrastructure, as well as that of our clients (both onsite and offsite) is our main focus.
* Logging and providing solutions in our ticketing system.
* Providing hands-on infrastructure support at clients.
* For certain technologies you are the expert in providing support.
Of course, there are several aspects that are mandatory to fit the profile that we have prioritized.
* You already have some years of experience as a 1st line / 2nd line engineer.
* Time management is your middle name. You are able to keep priorities in complex environments.
* A flexible mindset and being able to work in different locations and situations.
* Call out is an occasional part of the job. It is evolving from an onsite presence to a virtual presence due to the migration.
* You have a good knowledge of more than one technical domain: active directory, VMware, O365.
* You have a good working knowledge of network & security.
* You are eager to gain new knowledge, regarding the current technologies.
You will work both onsite at Diest as well as travel to different locations within Belgium.