|Voor deze job kan u niet meer solliciteren|
|Soort functie:||Freelancer en vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Schaarbeek|
We are currently looking for a motivated:
Medior Network & Security Engineer
As part of the team who provides managed services for governmental organisations you will be part of the operational continuity team (problem solving with has deep expertise in several networking technologies) with a development towards taking a role in the project delivery team. As part this team you will help in daily incident management as well as taking an active role in supporting the project teams.
- Manage the daily operations within the team: priority setting, follow up of incidents, planning team presence.
- Support your team and participate in the daily tasks: 2nd or 3rd line support for incidents, problems, reporting and monitoring for cases where 1st line team was not able to solve the issue at hand
- Being the first contact in case of escalations, both internally and externally
- Set priorities and manage the incident flow in a proactive way
- Reporting on progress of incidents and take corrective actions where needed
- Network device vulnerability and assessment/remediation
- Monitor and troubleshoot network and security devices
- Enforcement of network and network security policies
- Ensure connectivity and bandwidth
What do we expect from you?
Of course, there are several aspects that are mandatory to fit the profile that we have prioritized. Let’s see if you can check of the following items:
- Time management is your middle name. You are able to keep priorities in complex environments.
- Flexible mindset and being to work in different locations and situations. Guard duty is an occasional part of the job and is evolving from onsite presence to virtual presence due to the migration.
- You are a team player and able to adapt to any environment.
- At least 3 years of network and security engineering experience.
- Network: Layer 2 (spanning tree: PVST, MST), Layer 3 (IP adressing, BGP, OSPF)
- Wlan: Cisco WLO, Security (networking theory, TCP/IP, firewall L4/L7), VPN (IPsec, SSL), Forward proxy.
- Knowledge of one of the following: cisco catalyst, Juniper MX, Juniper Netscreen (ISG, SSG, SEC), palo alto, bluecoat forward proxy, F5 LTM, Infoblox DNS/DHCP, Fortinet Fortigate.
- Optional knowledge: Python, linux, or open source tools (cacti, netdisco, mysql, icinga).
Dutch (Native or bilingual proficienty both in speaking, writing and reading).
English (Professional working proficiency both in speaking, writing and reading).
French knowledge is a plus.