|Voor deze job kan u niet meer solliciteren|
|Soort functie:||Freelancer en vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Saint-Gilles|
|Duur:||1 year at least||Referentie:||201807114|
Together with our technical experts, the consultant will be a key player in the domain of Document Handling a.o. in the following streams:
- Reducing printing volume onsite.
- Transfer the printing activities to the target partner.
- Document bundling issue.
- “2-to-1 Document Handling” in the framework of the current integration.
He/she will carry out all activities necessary to make those topics progress including:
- The analysis of the existing.
- The identification of the processes involved.
- The organization of workshops with the Business (i.e. Operations, Mailing Room, etc.).
- The detection of failures and inefficiencies.
- Issue practical recommendations.
- The coordination with our technical experts.
- Technical and functional analysis.
- Experience in the domain of Document Handling is much preferable.
- Experience within an IT environment is a must.
- Experience in business and functional process flow.
- Result oriented.
- Likes teamwork, very good communication.
- Curious, autonomous, dynamic, quality delivery, reliable, flexible, responsible, resilient to stress.
- Used to working in an Agile environment. Ready to work as a teamplayer in an Agile scrum team on a fulltime employment basis.
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, French language and professional knowledge of English.