|Soort functie:||Freelancer en vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Schaarbeek|
To build, lead and manage company-wide program teams ensuring timely delivery of major business initiatives, with respect of approved scope and budget.
For this mission, we are looking for a senior program manager to manage the Enterprise Business Unit Product Portfolio evolution (ICT products). This program aims to develop new products for our corporate customers or to improve existing products. The program manager will work closely with the sponsoring Director and his staff members. As a Program manager you are responsible for defining the strategy, assessing benefits and having the different work tracks across the department optimally implemented (time, scope, and budget). Additional you are the guardian to make sure that the new products achieve forecasted figures/KPIs. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills (at both top management level as execution level), transparent stakeholder management, and who is both analytic and pragmatic. Good understanding of the Telecom market and the IT landscape of large organisations.
More globally, as a Program Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Deliver the program (and underlying projects) on time, on scope and on budget.
- Coordinate and facilitate change within the different involved departments.
- Define a clear and realistic program plan that maximizes growth opportunities.
- Identify the deliverables and associated resources for the involved delivery teams as well as the timing thereof.
- Prepare the program budget and ensure its realization by closely following up and, if required, taking timely corrective actions.
- Follow-up program/project progress on a frequent basis to enable close monitoring, thorough communication and proactive problem detection.
- Proactively detect potential issues by monitoring the executing of the program/project tasks and trigger the appropriate actions.
- Liaise on a continuous basis with management of the impacted department(s) to ensure that everyone is fully aware of the deliverables (content + timing) his or her team is in charge of.
- If required, escalate program/project problems according to the program/project governance rules.
- Report on program/project progress (budget, timing and scope) and issues.
- Provide day-to-day management and coaching of the program team.
- Ensure that all methodologies and procedures are known and applied by all team members.
- Ensure full alignment of the planning with companywide related initiatives.
- At least 10 years of experience in Program/Project Management within complex environments.
- Proven experience in project/program management. (financials, communication, planning, risk management, ….).
- Proven experience in stakeholder management at higher level.
- Proven experience in the IT domain.
- Proven experience in steering, setting pace and injecting life into the program, projects and teams, coordinating all aspects (business, IT, engineering, Finance, HR,...).
- Good project methodologies (PMI, Prince2, Agile, …) knowledge.
- Proven leadership skills to manage effectively your virtual project team & your stakeholders.
- You have a good mix of competences between business understanding and technical.
- You are motivated and are able to communicate this energy to a project team. You are open and enthusiast.
- You are able to interact, communicate and convince at senior management level.
- You can lead change management initiatives.
- You are eager to learn and to discover innovation in big data analytics.
- Ideally, you have previous experience in portfolio management.
- You are autonomous and can take initiatives by yourself.
- You feel at ease to deal with ambiguity and to handle conflicts.
- You are result driven while being solution oriented.
- You are familiar with Office tools (Word, Excel, MS-Access, MS-Project and Powerpoint).
- Languages: French, Dutch & English.