|Soort functie:||Vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Brussel|
For our client in the center of Brussels we are looking for a driven medior Network support engineer for a permanent position.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Direct communication to the customer and will classify the reported issue.
- Complete all information’s related to the issue in the ticketing system.
- To work as technical support on the customer network and services to his customers, mainly on Cisco and HP products for the network and Audiocode & Escaux for the voice part, Cisco CUCM for the videoconferencing part.
- The support will be provided during the office hours and there is a duty support service after the hours (about one week a month).
- To be able to work in an environment with a huge diversity of technology on applications, network, voice and video products.
- After the outsourcing period, there are evolution opportunities as product specialist and being involved in the services design and/or projects delivery.
- Work in collaboration with the operations team
- Communicate with the SLA responsible/service manager in case of potential exceeded SLA
- Build strong team relationships with other Network Engineers.
- Connect directly with end customers and builds effective working relationships while solving their issues.
- Fundamental "core" networking skills, including routing, switching.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Unified communication/VOIP, Call Center, Routing, Switching (essential), firewalls.
- Knowledge of Video over IP is an asset (VMS Genetec) as well as knowledge of IT Architecture.
- Fluent Dutch and French speaker (essential), knowledge of English.
- Bachelors in Computer Studies or equivalent by experience.
- Cisco and other relevant technical certification.
Who are you?
- You are an autonomous worker with team spirit
- You are eager to learn
- You enjoy sharing knowledge.
- You are dealing with customers so you have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A true Out-of-the-box thinker!
- You perform well under pressure and in disruptive environments where priorities can change in response to customer demand
- You have a prior experience of high-level technical problem solving
What do we offer?
This position assures a learning curve in a lot of different technologies in a great and stimulating environment. This of course on top of an attractive salary package.
Are you that person that fits the description above? Are you able to take initiative and drive change? Are you determined to help our customers? Then don't wait any longer and apply for this unique chance!