|Voor deze job kan u niet meer solliciteren|
|Soort functie:||Vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Zaventem|
For one of our customers located in Zaventem, Anankei is currently looking for a full-time on site technician that will be responsible for:
- Administration of standard applications
- Basic configuration in networks
- Installations (also in the context of roll-out projects)
- Processing/control of IMAC calls
- Acceptance of locally reported jobs/calls and organizing entry in the trouble ticket system
- Adaptation of known interfaces and their drivers and organizing application-appropriate interfaces on operating systems
- Initial operation, conversion, and removal of servers
- Planning of basic roll-outs
- Configuration of smaller networks
Wat do we expect?
- HW product expert for clients/peripherals/Intel-based servers/multifunctional devices
- Certified knowledge of operating systems in the server area
- Basic knowledge of standard applications/middleware
- Demonstration of technical competency towards continued service improvements being delivered to the Customer.
- Ability to demonstrate experience either networks (LAN/WANs, routers/switches, TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, etc...)
- Knowledge of database components and tools as well as design/maintaining/scripting and application development knowledge and experience.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and French
- Basic English knowledge
What do we offer?
As part of the Anankei team, you as a consultant can count on being welcomed in an ambitious company where our people aren't numbers. And we walk the talk! Anankei commits to its employee's and listens to their needs.
Alongside to our long-term commitment we offer you an attractive salary, company car (with fuel card), daily allowance, group insurance and eco vouchers.
Ready to hear more ? Grab your chances, you can handle IT!