|Voor deze job kan u niet meer solliciteren|
|Soort functie:||Vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Brussels|
We are looking for a Product Owner to support the voice team to deliver state of the art solution in an Agile environment.
The team consists of Product Managers, Business User Representatives, Developers, Engineers, Quality Assurance specialists and project managers.
Your main responsibilities includes:
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with our stakeholders
- Interacting with our stakeholders to gather detailed requirements and problem definition
- Creating and maintaining the Product backlog
- Prioritizing the Product backlog items
- Clearly communicating the business requirements to the IT team
- Elaborating the functional solution, that includes the IT architecture, IT functional logic, migration approach and integration (interface) solutions.
Your contribution will be valued from the very beginning, the requirement gathering, the agile development up to the full commercial success of the project.
You’ll work on delivering our next generation of voice services involving network, engineering, business support tools, customer facing web application, customer facing API, pricing and billing.
Depending on your background and affinity, you’ll focus more specifically on some area of this broad challenge, within the voice architecture team.
Proven experience as IT functional analyst: minimum 3 years
Proven experience as Product Owner: minimum 2 years
- strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- strong motivation
- good analytical skills
- able and willing to challenge status-quo and use creativity in solution definition
- familiar with telecom, preferably voice products and services, is a plus
- English is mandatory