|This job offer is closed|
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Wilrijk|
|Duration:||No End Date Set||Reference:||201807258|
For one of our customers in region Wilrijk we are looking for two motivated Network Support Engineers:
Specification for these positions:
- 2nd level support activities in the following areas:
o Cisco LAN and WLAN
o WAN as a managed service by Orange
o Check Point firewalls as a managed service by Orange
o Internet access and Zscaler
- Technical background: Cisco CCNA Routing &Switching and/or wireless (Essential)
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Hands-on mentality, can work in team and independently
- Communicative team player
- Willing to occasionally work out of business hours
What do we offer:
- A permanent contract as an IT consultant for Anankei.
- An attractive salary with extra benefits.
- Challenging projects where taking initiative is encouraged.
- Personal follow-up through our HR Department and our recruiters, your personal development is important to us.
- We organise several events for our employees (BBQ, New Year, Family Day..) because working hard means playing hard!
We are looking primarily for candidates with the ' Anankei DNA '. These are motivated people with a positive mindset and a ' can do ' mentality. Dream IT, Trust IT, Go for IT: this is who we are.