|This job offer is closed|
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussel|
Our customer is looking for a Junior System Engineer to strengthen their team.
If you're an ambitious IT-professional with a first experience as System Engineer and you're eager to expand your knowledge, than this might be the ideal opportunity for you!
- You implement and manage IT infrastructure systems (Application Servers (Virtual, Physical), Mail Servers, Virtualization Hosts, Database clusters, Windows Active Directory Domain Controllers etc.)
- You analyse and troubleshoot problems and technical errors on these systems.
- You will setup and implement maintenance and support procedures for these systems.
- You participate actively in technical and business projects.
- You propose and implement improvement actions which enable an optimal management and usage of the infrastructure
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar function
- You have a sound general knowledge of networks and SAN storage.
- You have an in depth knowledge of:
o Windows Server 2008 – 2016 (AD, DHCP, DNS, IIS, …)
o VMWare VSphere (ESXi, VCenter)
- You have a knowledge of :
o Microsoft Exchange 2010 – 2016
o Microsoft System Center Products (SCOM, SCCM, SCSM, Azure Pack, SMA).
o Symantec Altiris DS (Deployment Solution)
o Symantec Enterprise Vault
- You have experience in the management of the Microsoft cloud services:
o Office 365
- You are an active team player which shares information in a spontaneous way.
- You are proficient in Dutch or French and English.