|Soort functie:||Vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Braine-l'alleud|
A Server and Storage systems Engineer is responsible for Servers in a Microsoft Windows environment and storage, from the transition from design to operations, through implementation, configuration and support.
For this position based in Braine l'Alleud we are currently looking for these senior profiles who are eager and driven to take on following responsibilities:
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of servers, storage and related hardware and software in an international environment.
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of virtualization, Business continuity plan and Backup solution.
- Investigation, diagnostic testing and resolution of system, hardware, software and infrastructure incidents.
- Working in validated environment which implies writing and maintenance of technical documentation and procedures, and follow controlled change management process.
(Server and Storage Design is not part of the job)
Ideally your profile would be as following:
- Senior level
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server Products and Applications 2008 or higher (Certifications Windows Server 2008 or higher is mandatory for this role)
- Strong knowledge of HP Hardware Blade and DL servers
- Strong knowledge of Storage and SAN Systems: HP, IBM or Brocade
- Strong knowledge of VMWare 5 or higher-Good knowledge of Citrix 6.5 or higher
- Good Knowledge of VB Script and PowerShell
- Good knowledge of MS SQL
- Good knowledge of Network-Knowledge of IBM TSMis a plus-On Duty: The candidate will accept to be on call about once every 10 weeks
- Excellent spoken and written skills in French and English
- Can work independently as well as team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Service Minded
- Familiar with the fundamentals of IT Service Management and SLA’s
- Coping With Stress in Crisis Situation
What can we offer?
Attractive salary? Company car? Extralegal benefits? You know the story, no different here at Anankei. Where we differentiate ourselves, and were we take pride in, is our genuine commitment to our consultants, each and every day.
Because people is who we want to work with and whom we work for.
Individual development is key to our consultant's well being and Anankei strives to accompany them along that way.
Together we can handle IT!
Ready to learn more? We understand! please contact email@example.com or apply online!