|This job offer is closed|
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
|Duration:||1 year +||Reference:||201807297|
The Project Manager our client is looking for is responsible for successfully completing the programme that aims to guide their organisation towards a more open culture founded on Adaptability, Alliance and Appreciation. Concrete initiatives have already been identified in the 3 domains with the ultimate goal to transform their culture to a more participative culture, where the structures, leadership, skills and spirit are compatible with modern ways of working and prevailing challenges, so that staff can feel empowered to deliver a valuable customer experience. The project manager will be responsible for organising these initiatives, sequencing them logically and defining the needs for each initiative. Thereafter, he or she will be responsible for the management of the initiatives as projects. The project manager will mostly work with internal departments that will allocate staff to work on the initiatives. The programme is a component of the strategy.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Works with functional managers to staff projects by acquiring the necessary personnel from the various functional areas.
- Plans, leads and delivers the outcomes.
- Manages issues, risks, and changes to project scope, schedule and budget.
- Manages the completion of project tasks according to the schedule.
- Communicates project status.
- Assists in other areas of the department and company as necessary.
Required skills, abilities, and certifications:
- Minimum of five years’ experience in applying project management methodologies.
- Experience in handling organisational and culture change projects is a prerequisite
- Experience in leading portfolio and/or project management efforts using industry standard methods.
- Demonstrated leadership in simultaneously managing multiple large, complex, cross-functional projects on time, on budget, with requirements met.
- Proven ability to develop business relationships and work successfully with people at all levels of management.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, including presentation skills to executive level business stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage project level planning over multiple subsidiaries
- Demonstrated ability to motivate project teams in the completion of projects.
- Extremely responsive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Will be based in Brussels
Recommended skills, abilities, and certifications:
- Familiarity with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) is desired.
- Ability to work with planning tools : Planview Enterprise
- Demonstrate experience in organisational and culture transformation projects, as a project manager.
- Multi-lingual(Dutch or French and English).