|This job offer is closed|
|Duration:||6 maanden +||Reference:||201807304|
Our client is looking for a freelance Project Manager with very good knowledge of SAP Fico and IFRS. He or she will be responsible for successfully completing of the related project in the company.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Works with functional managers to staff projects by acquiring the necessary personnel from the various functional areas.
- Plans, leads and delivers the outcomes.
- Manages issues, risks, and changes to project scope, schedule and budget.
- Identify and manage risks, resolve issues, and escalate where appropriate to drive projects to successful completion
- Manages the completion of project tasks according to the schedule.
- Communicates project status.
- Assists in other areas of the department and company as necessary.
Required skills, abilities, and certifications:
- Extensive project management experience, ideally within a financial institution or financial software organization (10 years)
- Understand the technical and regulatory requirements and work closely with the various project stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage large-scale, complex projects
- Ability to build, engage, and lead cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, including presentation skills to executive level business stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage project level planning over multiple subsidiaries
- Demonstrated ability to motivate project teams in the completion of projects.
- Extremely responsive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Will be based in Brussels with possible business trips to visit the subsidiaries.
Recommended skills, abilities, and certifications
- Familiarity with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) is desired.
- Proven Ability to work with scheduling software (Planview) is a plus
- A talent for very effective communication, change management, negotiation and conflict management
- Project experience in one or more of the following areas: large scale FICO SAP rollouts, IFRS or Solvency 2
Domains of expertise
- IT and Digital
- Project Management
- SAP FICO