|Voor deze job kan u niet meer solliciteren|
|Soort functie:||Vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Brussels|
Anankei is looking for an experienced Linux System Engineer for a long term assignment in the center (near the Central Station) for our customer who enjoys great prestige as a total solution provider.
Your main responsibilities consist of:
- Implementing the necessary security measure for servers, applications and data.
- To set up and monitor measurements to support the capacity planning.
- The automation of repetitive tasks, to audit and improve where necessary
- To make proposals to improve our environments, servers, procedures and policies to implement changes to the environments
- Guarantee 3rd line support
- Together with the team to ensure the reliability, availability and performance of our infrastructure
- You would be responsible for guard duty to ensure continuity outside working hours and during the weekend in a rotation schedule (about 1 week per month)
- In the possession of a Master's degree or equivalent in relevant study domain
- A minimum of 5 year experience as Linux System Engineer or Unix System Engineer.
- Expert in following technologies:
o TCP/IP Networking
o Red Hat Enterprise
o Red Hat Satellite
o Apache Tomcat Webservers; Java Application Servers
o Scripting (bash, perl, ...)
o DNS, HTTP, SSL, JMS, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, NTP syslog
o Web Security
-A problem solver with security mindset that can apply “out of the box solutions”
-Familiar with following aspects:
o Virtualisatie technologies (VMWare); SAN technologies
o Access Management & LDAP
o Enterprise Loadbalancing (F5)
o Queuing technology (Active MQ); PKI
o Knowledge of certificate management
o Knowledge of email security (SPF, DKIM, DMARC)
What do we offer?
You would be offered a fixed contract as IT consultant with Anankei.
Anankei is an IT consultancy firm that promotes an open culture and ambitious mindset. We are actively looking for consultants with the Anankei DNA. These are motivated people with a positive attitude and a 'can do' mindset.
Furthermore we offer an attractive salary, company car with fuel card, extralegal benefits, challenging projects and continuous training.
Interested? Then this challenge is waiting for you!