|This job offer is closed|
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussel|
As functional analyst / tester you are part of a scrum team, responsible for a broad range of insurance products. Previous experience in life insurances is an important asset in two of the vacancies. For the third vacancy, previous experience in life insurances is mandatory.
You are responsible for translating business requirements in a comprehensive set of functional and non-functional specifications, which will serve as the blueprint for designing and building working software.
You collaborate and work together with the other analysts and developers to make sure the right functional and non-functional components and products are developed and tested.
Together with the business analyst, you are responsible for the follow-up and validation of the quality of the built soft-ware, e.g. through testing of functional and non-functional requirements.
Your tasks are:
• Translate business requirements into functional components and stories by analyzing, elaboration and gathering of the requirements
• Define, refine, and maintain the functional requirements/stories by discussing/elaborating this with the business analyst and the scrum team
• Define, refine, and maintain the non-functional requirements and enabling stories including the con-straints
• Create, refine, and maintain functional specifications to create a common, required, and agreed functional behavior
• Define and maintain the functional acceptance criteria
• Provide assistance during the demo’s
• Execute the functional testing based on the specification and acceptance criteria
• Do the intake and follow-up of reported defects
• Deliver functional documentation that adds value to the team and the business
• Support the product owner with the creation and maintenance of user stories that reflect the functional analysis
• Support the developers during the grooming of the stories and execution
• Proven work experience as a functional analyst and tester
• Proven work experience in collaborative modeling (e.g., context diagrams, state transition diagram, func-tional decomposition)
• Experience in the Life Insurance business is an important asset
• Strong analytical skills; a critical, problem-solving, and proactive mindset; and a hands-on approach
• You are a team player with strong communicative skills
• Experience with acceptance of applications and functional / non-functional components
• Experience as functional analyst in an Agile environment
• Additional skills
o Advanced with Excel-PowerPoint-Visio-Word
o Experience with Visual Paradigm, Lucidchart, Archimate, or something similar
o Excellent English/French/ Dutch written
o Experience with Jira & Confluence