|This job offer is closed|
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
We are looking for a multi-disciplined, Tech-savvy and dynamic colleague to join our “Security Enterprise Architecture team”, who is eager to participate in the development of EA function as the thought leader and work collaboratively with all business.
You will be joining the Enterprise Architecture department.
The Enterprise Architecture team (EA) is a multi-disciplinary group of experienced architects in charge of:
* Defining the enterprise architecture directions & standards aligned to the company strategies & goals,
* Creating business cases to develop or transform the IT capabilities supporting the business units’ strategies,
* Maintaining a multi-year IT plan & technology road map, and providing steer for the decisions on IT investments,
* Defining IT architecture solutions (integrated process, applications, data and technology) to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture directions, and guiding the IT development teams during solution realization.
Your part of the deal :
* You take a contributing role in identifying the strategies required to support the long-term objectives of a major IT function and/or a leading role in designing end-to-end architecture solutions for major IT projects.
* Your function requires extensive knowledge of business operations, information landscape, application platforms & technical infrastructure supporting Financial Market Infrastructures, unusually high analysis capability, a thorough understanding of the software development processes, and the interpersonal skills to create buy-in around the identified strategies or proposed architecture solutions.
* You are able to develop business cases for evolving our IT capabilities and to perform impact analysis, thereby engaging a wide range of stakeholders across business and IT at senior level.
* You work under broad management direction.
* You contribute to the definition of “architecture blueprints” to clarify & refine the capabilities, the building blocks & the road map supporting major IT transformation initiatives. In this context :
* You ensure a proper translation of business needs into a set of structured business process, knowledge, technology, and organization specifications that satisfy the clients’ strategic and operational objectives,
* You are responsible for understanding and assessing the clients’ needs, identifying issues & opportunities (incl. new & innovative technologies) and recommending appropriate solutions,
* You contribute to the continuous improvement of the Enterprise Architecture processes.
* You have worked for more than 10 years in the IT industry
* Working experience in the wholesale financial IT sector is a plus
* You have worked several years as an Enterprise architect in companies comparable to the client.
* You have worked as a Security professional demonstrating practical experience in security governance
* You have experience and extensive knowledge of the Security landscape, business operations, information landscape, application platforms & technical infrastructure, a thorough understanding of the software development processes.
* You have experience in using architecture methodologies such as SABSA, Zachman and TOGAF
* You have an understanding of Standards and frameworks like the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001/2 and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework (CSF)
* Having a Security certification like CISM, CISA is a plus