|This job offer is closed|
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Schaarbeek|
The Support engineer will be active in lifecycle management pathways for hardware (replacement PCs and laptops) and actively participate in monitoring and resolving tickets.
By his/her experience he/she will proactively think along in the existing support models in order to reduce the load.
For this project we are looking for a support engineer with 2-3 years of experience as a 2nd line support engineer in a large IT environment.
You have a:
- Broad technical knowledge is required
- Good knowledge of O365 and Windows10
- Practical experience MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, SCCM, PowerShell
- Basic knowledge networks, VPN, DNS
- Familiar with ITIL processes
- Communication, customer-oriented, helpful.
- Professional attitude
- Fluent in French or Dutch (with passive knowledge of the other language) + knowledge of English