|This job offer is closed|
Job purpose: project coordination of the construction activities for the fix network deployment.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. In an area, you are in charge to manage construction activities for the network deployment in close collaboration with our external partners and the different business units involved in the project.
2. You assure the respect of the planning by a close collaboration with all our partners during design, construction and network deployment activities and all other deployment teams.
3. You approve the construction activities in budget, timing, quantity, quality & safety.
4. You are in charge to follow-up the issues & problems and have to communicate on lessons learned.
5. You identify proactively possible issues and build mitigation plans within and out of our organization.
6. You report your activities and follow-up via dashboards, Minutes of Meetings & Reports towards your N+1 and members of the program or project.
7. You communicate and promote enthusiastically on our products & services towards customers, citizens and local authorities.
8. You are an ambassador for the company's activities on public & private domain.
1. Achieve network deployment targets thanks to a prompt network infrastructure deployment with minimum impact on the public or private domain and respect of budget and timings.
2. Achieve marketing targets by connecting a maximum of new or existing customers on network infrastructure with our products & services.
3. Customer satisfaction of existing and new customers.
Civil Engineer/Industrial Engineer or equivalent by experience.
More than 3-5 years of experience in design and or construction (preferably telecom).
Skills & expertise:
a. Well organized with proved experience and structured approach in Project Management for construction activities.
b. Ability to represent the company's interest during negotiations, to monitor costs, handle potential claims, change orders, time extensions or other problems.
c. Valid driver license.
d. Advanced expertise in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, MS Project, Access, SQL queries, etc.).
e. Good leadership.
f. You are analytical and synthetic and have conscientious follow-up of your project.
g. Good knowledge (written and oral) of Dutch is mandatory. French & English are an added value.
h. Good communication skills (verbal and written).