|Duration:||Longterm - Fix contract @ client||Reference:||201907520|
Our client is looking to hire an Application Owner. This is not a consultancy mission but a fixed contract at the client.
What are they looking for?
As Application Owner, you will be part of our technical department to support and improve our existing application portfolio that serves our internal business & external clients.
Objectively analyze application performance and effectively implement necessary changes are part of your DNA.
What will your responsibilities be?
• Responsible to translate business needs into application features (IT Solution Owner)
• Act as THE reference for the end users (Super User) & IT point of contact (Support Level 2)
• Operational responsibilities for the following business applications:
o Microsoft Dynamics NAV
o The management of the Clients ERP solution
o Customer selfcare solution used by end customers to manage their account or to use support information
o Atlassian JIRA: the ITSM solution
o Management of the xDRS Mediation / Rating Platform
o Management of the technical orchestration platform through a workflow engine solution still under study.
o Management of IoT connectivity solutions
• Responsible for the knowledge management (documentation & transfer) of the business applications
• Remodel and adapt applications as needed to effectively accomplish (internal & external) client objectives, user needs & optimize performance
• Identify specific customer and client needs and preferences related to application
• Test applications extensively to ensure they are error and bug free
• Act as a technical advisor to all departments
• SPOC for all the suppliers related to the business application for which you have the operational responsibilities
• Liaise with sales department to identify technical requirements and develop solutions
• Connect with customers to analyze user experience and gain constructive feedback
• Customize specialized applications according to client needs
• Present new project proposals to sales department based on customer analysis
• Contribute to sales presentations showcasing all technical features and processes
• Maintain positive client relationships
What's the profile they are looking for:
• Bachelor’s or master’s in computer engineering, computer science, or related field
• 3+ years’ experience as an applications engineer
• Extensive knowledge in ERP (Microsoft Dynamics)
• Knowledge in Atlassian JIRA (TSM solution) is an asset
• Strong skills analysis & problem solving
• Ability to handle client and customer issues tactfully and professionally
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Adept and effective communicator
• Enjoys complex problem-solving and collaboration
• Customer focused and ability to translate their needs in solutions
• Strong communicator, both oral and written, with presentation and influencing skills
• Ability to dispel the complexity of IT and to make it comprehensive for novice & inexperienced persons
• Team player, collaborates well with people from various backgrounds and develops solid relationships;
• Autonomous, self-motivated, engaged and organized, ready to take ownership, set priorities, work towards deliverables and achieve results;
• Energetic, enthusiast and curious, takes initiatives, identifies opportunities, proposes out-of-the-box solutions and is flexible in quickly adapting to change;
Why would you want to apply for this function?
For the right candidate this position offers attractive financial conditions as well as the opportunity to grow and develop within an organization that’s ideal for those who are into technology and driven to achieve.
The Application Engineer reports on a managerial level to our Network Infrastructure Manager and on operational level to our Application Project Manager.
He will work from the company’s Brussels office.