|This job offer is closed|
We are looking for a medior Project Manager, in Bruges.
You will be responsible to manage and steer the virtual teams throughout the different departments.
You'll ensure that the business or technical projects are delivered on -time, on-scope and on-budget through the use of the client's methodology, while ensuring continuous alignment between the various stakeholders.
Your required responsibilties would be:
- To ensure that the needs of the internal clients are taken into account and that the business/technical solutions are delivered in line with the agreed requirements. To challenge requested scope changes and this during the duration of the project.
- To define together with all involved parties the needed project budget.
- To ensure you get this budget approved by all necessary "governance bodies";
- To identify timely budget variances and to challenge them avoiding your projects exceeds their budget
- To define in cooperation with your project team a clear and realistic project plan that meets project objectives and clearly identifies the expected results and the associated resources
- To commitment from the different departments on the expected results
- To challenge the various parties involved ensuring delivery within agreed timeframe
- To avoid problems by identifying pro-active risks/issues and initiating timely the appropriate actions
- To escalate timely project problems to line management and /or project stakeholders ensuring they can still take appropriate action within their organisation
- Reporting and Communication:
- To liaise on a continuous basis with management from the impacted departments avoiding surprises by ensuring they are "at any time" fully aware of the project status.
- To provide day-to-day management and coaching of one or more virtual teams
We are looking for:
Degree & Experience
- Minimum 5 years proven experience as dedicated Project Manager in complex environments
- Proven successful management for multiple End-To-End major business/technical projects involving IT development
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies PMI, Prince 2, Agile
- Familiar with Office Tools : Word, Excel, MS-Access, MS Project and Powerpoint
- Proven leadership skills to manage effectivey virtual project teams & stakeholders
- Dealing with uncertainty and able to show expected composure in a continuous changing environment
- Dealing with ambiguity and conflict management
- Initiative taker
- Result driven
- Solution oriented
- Able to manage a certain range of projects, business or technical