|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Schaerbeek|
For one of our customers in the telecom sector, we are looking for an Operations Engineer.
This role includes operational support and preventive maintenance of applications/platforms/services.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Preventive maintenance of Live User Test platforms & services and Production platforms & services
- Maintenance of prod and test environments: Your main task will be to handle user (As third line) & network issues.
- Further automation of the preventive maintenance tasks.
- Participate in On Call 24/7 team shift rotation
Who are we looking for?
Degree & Experience
• Bachelor in IT or in telecommunication or equivalent by experience.
• 1y experience in a similar role.
• You have experience on:
o LAN/WAN Routing & Switching skills (including routing protocols as BGP & OSPF).
o ICT technologies and knowledge of mobile data protocols (Radius, DNS, Diameter, LDAP, GPRS, UMTS, GRE, L2TP,…) and mobile platforms (GGSN, SGSN, MME, PCRF, S-PGW,…).
• You have experience in implementation and validation of new services and technologies, as well as capacity & quality follow-up.
• You are a good team player with excellent communication & presentation skills.
• You are dynamic, proactive, autodidactic and a swift learner; you respect your engagements are motivated to deliver a qualitative work with a “can do” attitude; you are open and stress resistant in fast evolving environment.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written). Dutch and/or French is an asset.