This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Schaarbeek|
We are looking for an Architect/Analyst for Customer communications and Document management.
The goal of customer communication and document management is to provide a Customer Communication Management Platform with the capability of centrally manage the design and the processing of any communication to be sent externally through any channel (mail, SMS, letter, mobile, push notifications, social media,…).
The Architect/Analyst will work in close collaboration with the domain experts, technical teams and internal business to review and finalize requirements for a future-oriented end to end solution architecture, select through RFP the best solution and elaborate the technical roadmap.
• Understand, analyse and challenge the business needs
• Understand, analyse and challenge the technical challenges linked to a large organisation
• Elaborate the end to end Solution Architecture
• Prospect the market for a solution fitting our needs through an RFP
• Elaborate the roadmap for implementation, including budget and timing
* Provide analysis for projects/initiatives on current solution
* Support the improvement plan on current solution
* Engineer in IT or equivalent by experience
* Knowledge of Customer communication and Document management Platforms
* Strong analytical skills
* Acquainted to operational constraints in a large environment
* Experience in RFX
* Open minded and creative
* Result oriented
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to negotiate in order to resolve conflicts and drive to decisions
* Telecommunications experience is a plus
* Acquainted with the application architecture in the BSS/OSS is a plus
* Very good written and verbal knowledge of English, French and Dutch.