This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
For one of our customers in Brussels, we are looking for a Network Engineer to join their team.
Since the main language of the team is French, they are looking for someone with a very good knowledge of French!!
Tasks that will need to be performed:
· Operational and capacity monitoring of the LAN, Internet and WAN MPLS network infrastructure
· Implementation of security policies and rules on the different firewalls (internet firewalls and partner firewalls, proxies and IPSec VPNs)
· Troubleshooting of network related issues together with Proximus and other network vendors (Wifi, LAN switching, Internet and WAN)
· Technical coordination of new network installations
· Project driven network migrations including the technical implementations of the new solutions.
You have previous experiences as a Network Engineer
You have a very good knowledge of:
- Switching Cisco
- Firewall/VPN Checkpoint
Very good knowledge of French and English