This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Wavre|
For one of our clients located in Wavre we are looking for a motivated Network Engineer.
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of Network devices: switches, routers and W i-Fi controllers and related hardware in an international environment.
- Investigation, diagnostic, testing and resolution of IP Network and Wi-Fi incidents
- Monitoring performance, trouble shooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades.
- Collaborating with network architect on network optimization.
- Coordinating resources where necessary and serving as escalation point to operation al teams.
- Working in validated environment which im plies writing and maintenance of technical documentation and procedures, and follow controlled change
- Network design is not part of the job.
- Strong knowledge of IP Network
- Strong knowledge of Cisco IOS
- Good knowledge of Infoblox
- Good knowledge of Splunk, Cacti
- Excellent spoken and written skills in French and English
- Communication skills – Contacts with maintenance teams, external suppliers, International sites
- Be able to deliver support remotely
- Surely capable of solving problems
- Can work independently as well as team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Service Minded - Familiar with the fundament als of IT Service Management and SLA’s
- Coping with stress in Crisis Situations
- On Duty: You are willing to accept to be on call
- IMPORTANT: You have a good knowledge of French and English