This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
For one of our customers we are looking for a data warehouse architect.
You will become part of a team whose mission is to deliver the data warehouse and data lake solutions for our internal and external customers.
The main technologies we are using are Teradata, Informatica, AB Initio, Hadoop and its ecosystem, Splunk, Microstrategy, PowerBI, Python and open source ML libraries.
In this function you are responsible for designing data warehouse solutions that support our company in its business intelligence and advanced analytics needs.
You start from the client’s requirements to develop a solution blueprint for the architecture and during the project implementation you make sure the solution is compliant to the requirements and the architecture.
Next to the client driven projects, you also design the architectural roadmap to deal with technical evolutions and transformation programs.
You have a good knowledge of the technologies, frameworks, tools and suppliers on the market and you take a leading role in the technology choices.
You will potentially be involved in RFP processes for the selection of new products.
You’ll also be involved in the coaching of people evolving towards an architect or analyst role.
- Determine architectural medium & long term roadmap based on the corporate strategy & in collaboration with Enterprise Architects, Security Officers, business stakeholders, ...
- Design a functional solution and technical architecture in a complex IT application landscape in line with expectations
- Provide high-level cost estimates and planning for the development cycle
- Explore the market for new technological and methodological developments and introduces these new technologies at the right time.
- You define the IT architecture/design of projects
- You participate to the creation and evaluation of the eventually required RFP/RFQs and proof of concepts.
- You supervise to the implementation of the requirements executed by application engineers until the deployment of the solution within the production environment.
- You collaborate with the application engineers in the definition of the software lifecycle management strategy
Degree & Experience
- 7y experience in architecture/design within a complex IT environment
- In depth knowledge of several OSS/BSS applications in a Telco environment
- To be completed at the moment of the request
- standing alone
- dealing with ambiguity
- at ease with higher management
- strategic agility
- analytical & assertive
- solution oriented & creative
- customer centric
- assertive & curious
- good communicator who values collaboration with others