This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussel|
Within the company, the IT team aims to become the partner for all IT related matters for all the different divisions and supporting teams. For this, they are looking for a functional analyst to join their team.
Summary objective of the job:
- You become part of a team of functional analysts.
- You analyze the needs of the different business users throughout different projects.
- You work in agile methodology.
- You fill the gap between the business and the developers.
- You are able to customize or parametrize software suites when possible.
- You prepare and execute testing of the solution.
- You document processes, requirements, solutions, user guides.
- Lines of Communication
You will be in contact with the CIO, the infrastructure teams, the business divisions and supporting teams, the IS project leaders and other analysts.
Minimum qualifications required:
• You communicate in a concise but kind way, have good social skills.
• You are pro-active and you have a problem solving mindset.
• You are customer-oriented and you have a learning mentality.
• You can work independently.
• You value the team’s success more than you value your personal achievements
• You have a hands-on attitude and can pick up other roles or tasks if necessary
• You have at least 3 years of experience in functional or business analysis
• Software: MS Office, Visio, JIRA, Trello
• Languages: full professional proficiency in English and Dutch and French
• You are open for very regular mobility (3 days out of 5) across all sites of the customer
Nice to have
• Experience in an agile environment
• Any knowledge of Cloud solutions and connectivity
• Experience as data analyst
• Experience with interfaces