This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussel|
Our customer in Brussels is looking for a NOC Engineer to join the team.
• The person will be responsible for providing support to our customers which are municipalities, administrations, hospitals and Police departments.
• He/She will show technical understanding on customers issues.
• He/She will complete all information’s related to the issue in the ticketing system.
• He/She works as technical support (level 1) on the customer network and services to his customers, mainly on Cisco and HP products for the network and Audiocode & Escaux for the voice part, Cisco CUCM for the videoconferencing part. Knowledge of Video over IP is an asset (VMS Genetec).
• The support will be provided during the office hours and there is a duty support service after the hours (about one week a month).
• The work environment bid a huge diversity of technology exposure on applications, network, voice and video products.
• This position assures to the person a learning curve in a lot of different technologies. • After the outsourcing period, there are evolution opportunities as product specialist and being involved in the services design and/or projects delivery.
• Works in collaboration with the operations team
• Communicate with the SLA responsible/service manager in case of potential exceeded SLA
• Builds strong team relationships with other Network Engineers.
• Connects directly with end customers and builds effective working relationships while solving their issues.
• Office hours from 8.00 to 18.00 (early/late shifts ensured by NOC Team).
• The job holders will work mainly inside office hours but maintenance windows may happen outside working hours.
• There is also a duty service outside working hours and week-end.
• Autonomous worker with team spirit (essential)
• Eager to learn. Technical aptitude to assimilate new learning quickly (essential)
• Enjoys sharing knowledge.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (essential)
• Flexible: very able to adapt to a changing environment (essential)
• Out-of-the-box thinker (essential)
• Able to take initiative and drive change (essential)
• Performs well under pressure and in disruptive environments where priorities can change in response to customer demand
• Capacity and passion to help customers. Good customer engagement
• Manages customer expectations and always aims to leave the customers feeling valued and overall positive about the company.
• Team player (essential).
• Fundamental "core" networking skills, including routing, switching
• Knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Unified communication/VOIP, Call Center, Routing, Switching (essential), firewalling
• Knowledge of IT Architecture (advantageous)
• Fluent Dutch and French speaker (essential), knowledge of English.
Industry or Sector Experience
• Prior experience in a technical ICT / Telecom support environment (advantageous). • Prior experience of high-level technical problem solving (essential)
• Bachelors in Computer Studies or equivalent by experience. • Cisco and other relevant technical certification.