This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussel|
Our client is looking for a DataCenter Network Engineer
• Responsible for HLD in the DataCentre (DC) and IP Services connectivity domains. This includes typical DC equipment range (switching, firewall, Loadbalancing, DNS and monitoring aggregation solutions) together with the L3VPN logic needed to potentially interconnect complex services in a WAN environment. IP services connectivity HLD includes interaction with service platforms owners and possible the security department.
• LLD and implementation of a project which in essence means :
o Design, test and implement technical solutions based on business and operational requirements, taking into account recent technology evolutions.
o Generates methods, procedures and technical documentation regarding delivered solutions to be used by the various operational departments, performs operational hand-over of the delivered solution
o Ensures that the datacentre network & systems are rightfully dimensioned
o Manages the system’s software & hardware lifecycle.
MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Required Expert knowledge
o Datacenter network architecture, concepts and overall configurations (CCIE Data Center level or equivalent by experience)
o DataCenter classic Security zones segregation design understanding
• Required Hands on experience with these technologies
o Cisco Nexus product Family (2K, 5K).
o Proper routing experience with (Cisco)/Nokia SR routers – eg L3VPN area
o F5 configuration (LTM)
o Ansible & Python Scripting as supporting toolset
• Classic technologies found in DC ecosystem like : DNS, SSL offloading, certificate management & small PKI notions
• Experience with Checkpoint R80.10 is a plus
• F5 DNS and F5 GNAT solution and logic
• Ability to take initiatives, act proactively and be autonomous
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills including possibly fixing conflicting situations. Positive team player, company dedicated and can-do spirit. In other words : easy to work with.
• Familiarity with common sense project management approach (planning, follow up, communication…)
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
• Self-learner spirit.
• Open to various cultures and able to work in an international environment.